Friday 24 January 2020

More parts arrived

Have had a few more parts arrive for the TSR 200 this week. I now how 2 spare off-road wheels with tyres and also 2 super Moto wheels off of abDR 125 SM. Also a spare tank arrived today which I plan to store for now as a spare in case I need it in the future.

I plan to start doing stuff to the TSR 200 next week. Initially I will out the dirt bike wheel on so that I can ride the bike to my parents house so that it can be kept in their garage out of the elements while I get a lockup near my house. Once the bike is at my parents I will be able to work on it better as the garage is dry and has a light so I can work whenever.

I will then try the super Moto wheels to see if they will fit or not and then see what can be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment