Thursday 12 March 2020

More problems.

Dropped the back wheel off at the tyre fitters yesterday to get the new tyre fitted.  When I got back they told me it needs a new tube as well! I was told by the old owner that it was tubeless hence I got a new tyre!

They have ordered a new tube which will be here tomorrow.

The rubber cover for the gear shift arrived yesterday as well and was fitted easily so the gear shift is not like new.

The only problem now is that the actual gear shift looks really worn compared to the rubber 😂

The more I look at the bike the more I see that needs doing to it.

At some point I am going to have to strip the bike down and restore it but that can wait a bit.

I am thinking that once I have my licence and have a bigger bike I can then use the TSR as a project bike and tear it down and restore it. For now it will be my daily driver so can stay as it is.

Also my Dad couldn't find any mole grips so I have had to order some from Amazon which will arrive today. I decided to buy a bolt removal kit too just in case the mole grips don't work. I am going to get some loosening spray today too to help the bolt come out.

No comments:

Post a Comment